Backyard Brick Oven Pizza Burgers
Grill Mates® Backyard Brick Oven Seasoning add spicy heat to burgers. Add pizza
sauce, mozzarella cheese and toppings to make it a pizza burger.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Backyard
- Brick Oven Seasoning
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 6 ciabatta rolls
- 2 plum tomatoes, each cut into 6 thin slices
- Mix ground beef, 1/2 cup of the cheese and Seasoning in large bowl until
well blended. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill burgers over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through
(internal temperature of 160 degrees F).
- Top burgers with pizza sauce and remaining 1/2 cup cheese 1 minute before
cooking is completed.
- Serve burgers on rolls. Top with tomato slices and sprinkle with additional
Seasoning, if desired.
Prep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 12 min | Serves: 6
Serving Suggestion: Top burgers with your favorite pizza toppings, such as sliced
pepperoni, mushrooms, red onion or olives.
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 399 Sodium:
781mg Fat: 15g Carbohydrates: 34g Cholesterol: 86mg Protein: 32g Fiber: 2g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick & Company, Inc.