Beer Soaked Bratwurst
- 1 package bratwurst
- 1 (6-pack) cheap beer
- Yellow onions, lots and chopped
- 1 chopped garlic head
- Put all the beer in large pot. Put the chopped onions and garlic in pot
and add bratwurst. Simmer for several hours.
- Take pot off fire, and put in refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- Heat up outside grill. Remove brats from pot, and place on grill when coals
are ready. Heat thoroughly.
- Put brats on buns with mustard and sauerkraut.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.