- 16 ounces refried beans
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 8 large corn tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound beef hot dogs
- In a small bowl combine beans, 1/3 cup enchilada sauce, green onions and
- Lay tortillas flat; spread with equal portions of bean mixture. Sprinkle
with cheese; set aside.
- Grill hot dogs. Place each on a tortilla. Fold edges over hot dogs at ends
and one side. Roll up.
- Brush all over with enchilada sauce; wrap in foil.
- Grill, turning occasionally, 10-15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.