Cheesy Jalapeño Pepper-Stuffed Burgers
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/4 cup prepared thick-and-chunky salsa
- 4 frozen cream cheese or Cheddar cheese-stuffed jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup prepared salsa con queso
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh plum tomato
- 2 tablespoons sliced pitted ripe olives
- Prepared thick-and-chunky salsa
- Combine ground beef and 1/4 cup salsa in large bowl, mixing lightly but
thoroughly. Lightly shape into four thin patties. Place one stuffed pepper in
center of each patty; wrap beef around pepper to enclose, sealing seams and
forming ball. Flatten balls into patties about 4 to 5 inches across and 1 inch
- Place patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 15
to 16 minutes, until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center
registers 160 degrees F, turning occasionally.
- Spread 1 tablespoon salsa con queso evenly over top of each burger. Sprinkle
evenly with tomato and olives.
- Serve with salsa, as desired.
Total recipe time: 30 min | Makes 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Cattlemen's Beef Board and National Cattlemen's Beef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.