Grilled Chicken Avocado Melt
With just six simple ingredients you can whip up delicious grilled teriyaki chicken sandwiches topped with Fresh California Avocado.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
- 6 slices cheese (Jack, Cheddar, etc.)
- 6 sandwich buns
- 1 ripe, fresh California avocado, seeded, peeled and sliced
- Marinate the chicken thighs in Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce for at least 2
- Grill chicken until no longer pink in the center.
- Brush Teriyaki Baste & Glaze on each thigh, top with slices of cheese
and avocado. Place under the broiler for about 1 minute, until cheese is melted; serve on buns.
- Serve with a fresh green salad or fruit.
20 min Cook Time | 40 min Total Time | 6 servings
For preparaing all on the grill brush Teriyaki Baste & Glaze on each
thigh, top with slices of cheese. Cover grill for about 1 minute or until
cheese is melted. Place chicken on bottom half of the sandwich buns, top
with avocado slices and bun top; serve.
Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages
about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman Sales USA, Inc.
Recipe and photo credit: California Avocado Commission
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.