Grilled Hawaiian Quesadillas
If you can't vacation in Hawaii... take the luau to your own backyard.
- 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 16 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 pound deli ham, chopped
- 2 cups drained pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a thin 8-inch circle.
- Brush grill or grill pan with olive oil. Grill each roll, on both sides,
about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle 4 of the grilled rolls with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Combine ham, pineapple and cilantro and toss together until well combined.
Divide ham mixture equally between the 4 cheese topped grilled rolls. Sprinkle
remaining cheese over the top of the ham mixture.
- Place the remaining 4 grilled rolls over the cheese topped ham mixture.
Place back on grill and grill until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Prep Time: 20-30 min | Bake Time: 5-10 min } Servings: 4-8
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.