Memphis-Style BBQ Dogs
Serve with a cold glass of your favorite flavor prepared KOOL-AID Soft Drink and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
Lightly Grease Grill Grate: To prevent the bacon from sticking to the grill, oil the grate lightly before placing the bacon-wrapped franks on the grate.
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 4 OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Bun-Length Beef Franks*
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1/4 cup BULL'S-EYE Memphis Style Barbecue Sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
* Prepare using any variety OSCAR MAYER Franks or Wieners.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Wrap bacon tightly around franks.
- Grill for 10 to 12 minutes or until bacon is crisp and franks are heated through, turning frequently and adding buns to the grill for the last minute to toast until golden brown.
- Drain franks on paper towels. Place in buns; top with barbecue sauce, onions and cheese.
Prep: 10 min | Total: 22 min | Yield: 4 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company