Mexican Grilled Franks
A grilled hot dog recipe with guacamole, chunky salsa and crushed tortilla chips.
- PAM® Grilling Spray
- 4 Hebrew National® Beef Franks
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 1/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1/4 cup crushed white tortilla chips
- Spray cold grate of gas grill with grilling spray. Heat grill for medium heat.
- Grill franks 5 to 7 minutes or until hot, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, spread guacamole evenly between rolls.
- Place franks in rolls; top with salsa and chips.
Hands On:15 min
Total: 15 min
Makes: 4 servings (1 sandwich each)
Nutritional Information: 4 servings (1 sandwich each) Calories 330; Total Fat 21 g (Saturated Fat 7 g); Cholesterol 25 mg; Sodium 836 mg; Carbohydrate 27 g; (Dietary Fiber 3 g, Sugars 4 g); Protein 11 g
Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 6%; Calcium 8%; Iron 13%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit: