Shiner Bock® Johnsonville® Brat Tub
Take craveable Johnsonville® Brats from the grill and place them in a pan with
peppers, onions, pepper jelly and beer for a savory meal.
- 2 (19 ounce) packages JOHNSONVILLE® Original Brats
- 2-3 (12 ounce) bottles Shiner Bock® beer
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) bag multicolored mini peppers, cut into rings
- 2 large white onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cut into rings
- 2 tablespoons pepper jelly
- 1 heavy duty foil baking pan (14 x 10 x 3-inches)
- 10 brat buns or flour tortillas
- Place foil baking pan over medium heat on a gas or charcoal grill; add
- Add onions and peppers to melted butter; cover with foil and grill for
20 minutes, cook and stir occasionally until vegetables are tender.
- Add beer and stir in pepper jelly; hold uncovered on grill.
- Grill brats according to package directions; place in hot tub.
- Serve brats with peppers and onions on a bun or wrapped in a tortilla.
Yield: 10 servings | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 20 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.