Spicy Asian Ground Pork Burgers
Need a diversion from the plain burgers? These pork burgers have plenty of flavor.
If you want a different topping for your burgers, mix 1 cup of mayonnaise with 1
teaspoon garlic chili paste.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic chili paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, minced
- 4 sandwich buns
- Mix together all ingredients except buns; form into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium-hot coals 10-12 minutes, turning once, about 5-6 minutes
per side, until an instant read thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Serve on buns.
Prep time 10 min | Cook time 15 min | Serves 4
Nutritional Information: Calories: 283 calories Protein: 26 grams Fat: 9
grams Sodium: 865 milligrams Cholesterol: 58 milligrams Saturated Fat: 3 grams Carbohydrates:
23 grams Fiber: 2 grams
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.