Steak and Blue Cheese Slaw Wraps
- 1 1/2 pounds strip steak
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 4 cups coleslaw mix*
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) Montforte™ Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 6 (12 inch) spinach-flavored wraps or tortillas, room temperature
* A 14 ounce bag of store-bought coleslaw mix yields about 7 cups.
- Grease grill grate. Heat grill to medium-high.
- Pat steak dry with paper towels. Brush with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill steak, covered, over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in meat reads 145 degrees F.
- Transfer steak to cutting board. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, red wine vinegar and celery salt in a large bowl. Fold in coleslaw mix. Gently fold in blue cheese.
- Thinly slice steak against the grain. Top wraps with steak and coleslaw. Roll up tightly.
Yield: 6 servings | Active time: 30 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
>> GRILLING RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.