Bar B Que Sauce
- 1 big can (industrial size) Hunt's Tomato Sauce
- 6 ounces French's mustard
- 6 ounces Webb's colored vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red pepper
- 12 ounces Krystal Hot Sauce
- 6 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 pound butter, no substitutes
- Mix everything together, except the butter. Bring to a slight boil. Add
the butter and simmer for another 45 minutes.
Yield: 1 gallon
Posted by GayleL at Recipe Goldmine - April 2001.
Source: Charlie brought home this recipe from Hunt Refining