Bob Evans Wildfire Sauce
- 1 cup Kraft bottled original BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- 1 tablespoon bottled Hormel Real Bacon Pieces
- 2 tablespoons Liquid Smoke
- 2 tablespoons bottled Red Hot Sauce (not Tabasco)
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/2 cup Classic Coca-Cola
- Put all ingredients into a saucepan over medium heat just until the sugar
is dissolved. Do not let it boil. Remove from heat and put into a blender. Blend
just until the mixture is smooth.
- Keep refrigerated tightly capped to use within a few months.
Makes 2 cups.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.