Cadillac Jack's Savory BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon slight corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Accent
- 1/2 teaspoon BBQ seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Mix dry ingredients and set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and add spices. Simmer for 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool to room temperature.
Sauce keeps for up to 4 months.
Posted by Kevin Taylor, the bbqguru, at recipegoldmine.com