- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black peppercorns, to taste
- Combine orange juice, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire in a nonreactive mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the oil a little at a time.
- Add garlic, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Chicken breasts: marinate 3 to 4 hours
- Chicken wings: marinate 4 to 6 hours
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.