Use Georgia sauce for chicken, beef, pork or fish.
- 1 1/2 cups canned tomato puree
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- In large non-aluminum saucepan, combine all ingredients. Simmer for 15 minutes,
stirring often to prevent sauce from burning.
- Let sauce rest at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
Yields 3 cups.