Horseradish Barbecue Sauce
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons beer
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Combine all ingredients, except horseradish, in a 1-quart glass measure. Stir until mixture is well blended. Cover with wax paper.
- Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes, stirring every 3 minutes.
- Stir in horseradish.
- Serve with fish, shrimp or beef.
Yields 20 servings.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.