Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce
Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce is great on beef ribs.
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil then reduce heat
and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling