Jack Daniel's Grilling Sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Dip meat into sauce and place on grill over hot coals. When meat is turned,
brush with sauce. Grill to desired degree of doneness.
- Just before meat is removed from grill, brush again with sauce.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 3/23/2002 7:22 pm.
Source: Jack Daniel's Wood Smoking Chips, back of the bag.