Jack Daniel's Marinade
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup minced green onions and tops
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients. Mix well.
- Use to marinate shrimp or scallops for 1 hour or beef, chicken or pork in
the refrigerator overnight.
- Use to baste the shellfish or meat as it is grilled.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups | Servings: 4.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 3/23/2002 7:22 pm.
Source: Jack Daniel's Wood Smoking Chips, back of the bag.