Jack Daniel's Rib Glaze
- 1 cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Brush ribs with a thin coating of glaze and place on grill. Continue to baste when turning ribs.
Makes enough for 2 racks of 7 to 10 ribs each.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 3/23/2002 7:22 pm.
Source: Jack Daniel's Wood Smoking Chips, back of the bag.