Jack Daniel's Rib Sauce
- 1 cup Jack Daniel's whiskey
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Brush ribs with thin coating of glaze and place on grill. Cook according to your favorite grill method. Continue to baste when turning ribs.
Makes enough for 2 racks of ribs, 7 to 10 ribs each, or 4 servings.