Jack Daniel's Spiced Whiskey Sauce for Pork
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel's Whiskey
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/4 cup corn oil
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Marinate pork in refrigerator overnight.
- Grill, basting often with marinade.
Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Posted by WingsFan91 at Recipe Goldmine 3/23/2002 7:22 pm.
Source: Jack Daniel's Wood Smoking Chips, back of the bag.