Jalapeno-Peach Barbecue Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can peaches in heavy syrup
- 2 tablespoons peach chutney
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons jalapeno pickling liquid from jar or 1/4 teaspoon ground
- Mix the ingredients in a saucepan and bring the liquid to a simmer. Reduce
the heat to low and cook the mixture until the onions are tender and the sauce
thickens, approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
- Use the sauce warm or chilled. It keeps, refrigerated, for a couple of weeks.
Serve bacon glazed with Jalapeno-Peach Barbecue Sauce.
- Bake thick-sliced strips of bacon for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees F,
then brush both sides with the sauce and continue cooking for another 5 to 7
minutes per side.
Yield: about 2 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling