Jim Beam Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat,
stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 20 to 25 minutes
or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Yield: 3 to 4 cups
Source: Jim Beam Family Recipes for Holiday Entertaining
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling