Jim Beam Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Makes 3 to 4 cups.
Source: Jim Beam Family Recipes for Holiday Entertaining
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.