Marinade for Red Meats
Marinade for Red Meats may be used for soaking meat before grilling as well as
in the water pan of a smoker.
- 2 cups red wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 small handful parsley, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 1 can beef consomme
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed bay leaves
- 1/2 scant teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 scant teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Mix together in a saucepan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling