Meat Marinade is an excellent marinade for steaks and roasts of all kinds, including
- 1/3 cup Meat Tenderizer
- Monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed, browned
- Rub meat with tenderizer and monosodium glutamate.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Marinate meat overnight in refrigerator or for at least 1 hour or more.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling