Meat Marinade 2
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups beef broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté onion in oil until transparent. Stir in remaining marinade ingredients
and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool.
- To use, place a 4-pound chuck roast in a deep glass container. Pour marinade
over roast and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Broil the roast over medium coals for 30 to 40 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling