Meat Marinade 2
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups beef broth
- Sauté onion in oil until transparent. Stir in remaining marinade ingredients and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and cool.
- To use, place a 4-pound chuck roast in a deep glass container. Pour marinade over roast and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Broil the roast over medium coals for 30 to 40 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.