North Carolina Style Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 cups water
- Tabasco sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine all ingredients. Stir well and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Pour into pint jars and refrigerate until ready to use.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling