Orange Barbecue Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange concentrate
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Sauté onions in butter and mix in orange juice slowly enough to mix thoroughly.
- Add Tabasco sauce to taste and simmer 30 minutes.
- To use, place chicken in a shallow pan and cover with two-thirds of the
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 225 degrees F.
- Put chicken on the grill and baste liberally with sauce from the pan.
- Use the remainder of the original sauce at the fire's hottest point to coat