Pastrami Rub can be used to make beef pastrami or as discussed in The Barbecue
Bible, one can also make salmon pastrami, turkey breast pastrami. The longer you
marinate the meat with this rub in the refrigerator, at least 48 hours, the better.
- 3 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard seed
- 1 tablespoon white peppercorns
- 5 tablespoons coarse salt
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons paprika
- Get out your little electric grinder and pulverize all to a fine powder.
Source: Barbecue Bible - Rubs and Marinades - Steven Raichlen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling