Peach Rib Sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) jar peach baby food
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced, or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Place in an airtight 2-cup jar and chill up to two weeks.
- Use as a grilling or basting sauce for pork chops, ribs or chicken.
Yield: 1 1/2 cups
Source: Southern Living - November 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling