Raspberry BBQ Sauce
This recipe is from a very dear friend who is no longer with us. Talk about a wonderful cook and a good friend. I would like to pass this on to all of you Raspberry lovers like myself.
- 12 ounces red raspberries
- 1 ounce of a good old bourbon or Jack Daniels type
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 shake of Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into sauce pan. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes or brush on as a glaze to any meat, as pork, beef, chicken, ham or salmon.
- Add garlic or cilantro for added zest.
Posted by Chyrel at Recipe Goldmine 10/8/2001 2:42 pm.
Source: Recipe by Lyn