Red Chile Wash
You can rub Red Chile Wash onto seafood and meats before smoking, use it
in marinades, sauces and mayonnaise, and coat foods before grilling.
- 1 cup dried New Mexico Red Chile Puree
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano, crumbled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground toasted cumin seeds
- Mix all ingredients together, then use immediately or cover and refrigerate
for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.