Southeast Asian Rub
Use Southeast Asian Rub to season beef, pork or chicken before grilling.
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a small bowl, mix together garlic powder, pepper, lemon peel, onion powder,
ginger and red pepper flakes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling