Spanish Rib Sauce
Spanish Rib Sauce is an old recipe that I have been using for YEARS. I used
it last with some baby back ribs...so good!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Combine all ingredients and pour over chicken pieces or ribs. Marinate for
- Bake or grill.
Submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Barb, Albuquerque, New Mexico.