- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Trader Joe's barbecue seasoning or your choice
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a 1 gallon zip lock bag, mixing well. Add steak and freeze overnight.
- Defrost steak in refrigerator overnight.
- Grill on barbecue until medium done.
- Slice steak thinly and serve.
Enough to marinate a 1 or 2 pound steak.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 26, 2001.