Stillhouse Barbecue Sauce
Lynchburg-style barbecue sauce - tangy, sweet and spicy. Brush it on at the
end of grilling and serve additional sauce warm on the side. Stillhouse Barbecue
Sauce tastes great on flank steak, chicken or pork tenderloin.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer
about 30 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups | Servings: 4
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine April 28, 2001.
Source: Jack Daniel's Web Site