Sweet and Sour Pineapple Sauce
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and simmer 15 minutes.
- Brush over chicken, spareribs or whitefish during roasting or last 15 minutes on the grill.
Makes 2 2/3 cups.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.