- 3 cups water
- 3 cups cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 onions, sliced
- 12 whole cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Combine all ingredients and keep at room temperature 2 hours.
- Add chuck, round or rump roast. Cover bowl and refrigerate 2 to 3 days.
Turn meat each day.
- Hold at room temperature 4 hours before roasting.
Marinade can be kept in refrigerator and used again.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling