Topeka BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all, except butter and Worcestershire sauce, whisking until smooth.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Add butter and Worcestershire.
- Sauce must be refrigerated and used within one week. DO NOT leave out at
Posted by bbqguru at Recipe Goldmine 8/12/2001 8:03 pm.
Source: This is from a friend of mine in Topeka. He won a BBQ sauce contest with
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sauce Recipes for Grilling