These no-fuss, sweet and smoky potatoes are guaranteed to satisfy all hungry appetites.
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Barbecue Seasoning OR McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. Add Seasoning; toss to coat evenly.
- Place potatoes on large, wide sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil. Place onions evenly on top of potatoes. Bring up foil sides; double fold top and ends to tightly seal packet.
- Grill over medium-high heat 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning halfway through cooking time.
Makes 8 (3/4-cup) servings.
Nutrition Information per 1 serving: Calories: 90 Sodium: 230 mg Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 16 g Cholesterol: 0 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 2 g
Reprinted with permission from