Buffalo Chili Onions
- 1/2 cup Franks Red hot Original Cayenne pepper sauce or Franks regular
- 1/2 cup melted margarine, butter or olive oil
- 1/2 cup Cattleman's Classic Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 large sweet onions, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Whisk all ingredients together and grill over medium-high coals for about
10 minutes. Turn and basting often.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.