Buttery Grilled Mushroom Bundles
Mushrooms, cooked on the grill in a foil packet, are buttery, tender and flavorful.
Serve with grilled meats.
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Steakhouse Onion Burger Seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) packages whole cremini (baby bella) or white mushrooms,
- 1 large sheet heavy duty aluminum foil
- Mix butter and Seasoning in large bowl. Add mushrooms; toss to coat evenly.
- Place mushrooms in center of foil. Bring up sides of foil; double fold top
and ends to tightly seal packet.
- Grill over medium-high heat 12 to 15 minutes or until mushrooms are tender,
turning packet over halfway through cook time.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Yield: 5 (1/2-cup) servings
Nutritional information (amount per servings): Total Calories: 109 Sodium:
432mg Fat: 9g Carbohydrates: 5g Cholesterol: 24mg Protein: 2g Fiber: 1g
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
McCormick & Company, Inc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.