- 2 bundles fresh asparagus
- 3 pounds maple bacon; thin style
- 1 Hot Salt Seasoning (Stater Brothers)
- Reynolds heavy aluminum foil
- Peel bottom of asparagus with peeler, about the last three to four inches.
Cut away one to two inches off bottom of asparagus; wash and dry asparagus.
- Wrap two asparagus with one slice of maple bacon. Use toothpick to hold
it together. Continue until finished. Put heavy foil on cookie sheet, rolling
up sides. Place your crickets on the foil, one by one, next to each other. Sprinkle
with Hot Salt Seasoning.
- Cook on preheated barbeque. Cook on medium heat. Take the foil with the
crickets and place on the grill. The crickets will cook in the bacon grease.
Continually turn until bacon is cooked. Serve hot and enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.