Fresh Grilled Corn with Avocado Pepper Sauce
Crisp fresh corn drizzled in an avocado “butter” seasoned with chili and
spices and diced avocados.
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob, husks removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ripe Fresh Avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh lime, juiced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 tablespoons crumbled cotija cheese
- Heat grill to medium-high. Brush corn with oil. Place corn grill, turning
occasionally for 3 to 4 minutes slightly charred.
- Place avocado, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, hot pepper sauce and salt in
food processor. Process until smooth, adding water to thin as needed.
- Drizzle avocado sauce over corn and sprinkle with cheese. Serve with additional
diced avocado if desired.
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 15 min
Nutrition Facts - Amount Per Serving: Calories 170 Total Fat 10.0g Saturated
Fat 1.5g Cholesterol 5.0mg Sodium 65.0mg Total Carbohydrates 21.0g Dietary Fiber
4.0g Sugar 5.0g Protein 5.0g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 4%; Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may
be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Hass Avocado Board
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.