Grilled Bakers with Avocado Cream
- 1 large Hass avocado
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 medium-size baking potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- About 2 hours before serving, prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
- Meanwhile, prepare avocado cream: peel avocado and cut into chunks. In bowl
mash avocado with cream cheese until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, salt and red
pepper. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Rub potato skins with vegetable oil. Wrap each potato in a double thickness
of heavy duty foil. Place foil-wrapped potatoes directly on low coals. Cook
potatoes 45 minutes or until fork-tender, turning potatoes often with tongs.
- To serve, discard foil, cut an "X" in top of each potato and squeeze
to open partially. Spoon Avocado Cream over potatoes to serve.
Makes 4 servings at 330 calories each.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.