Grilled Bakers with Avocado Cream
- 1 large Hass avocado
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 medium-size baking potatoes
- Vegetable oil
- About 2 hours before serving, prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
- Meanwhile, prepare avocado cream: peel avocado and cut into chunks. In bowl mash avocado with cream cheese until smooth. Stir in lemon juice, salt and red pepper. Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Rub potato skins with vegetable oil. Wrap each potato in a double thickness of heavy duty foil. Place foil-wrapped potatoes directly on low coals. Cook potatoes 45 minutes or until fork-tender, turning potatoes often with tongs.
- To serve, discard foil, cut an "X" in top of each potato and squeeze to open partially. Spoon Avocado Cream over potatoes to serve.
Makes 4 servings at 330 calories each.