Grilled Cheese Crisps
- 2 large (9 or 10-inch) plain or flavored flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded taco blend or mild Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- Place 1 tortilla on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, uncovered, about 30 seconds or until lightly browned and crisp.
- Turn, sprinkle with 1 cup cheese, and grill 1 minute longer to crisp bottom
and melt cheese. (Cheese will continue to melt after grilling.)
- Transfer to cutting board; cut into 8 wedges.
- Sprinkle with half of pepper and oregano. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 16 wedges.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.