Grilled Corn Nibblers® with Lime Butter
Savor freshly grilled corn on the cob drizzled with melted butter and sprinkled
with fresh herbs.
Experiment with herbs from your garden to come up with a new taste every time.
Try dill weed, rosemary or thyme.
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (12 count) package Green Giant® Nibblers® frozen corn-on-the-cob
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or parsley, if desired for garnish
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 12 (10 x 10-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil.
In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently,
until onion is tender. Stir in 1/3 cup cilantro and the bell pepper; cook 3 minutes,
stirring constantly. Stir in lime juice and garlic salt.
- Place frozen ear of corn in center of each sheet of foil. Drizzle butter mixture
evenly over corn. Fold foil over corn so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch
fold; fold again.
- Place corn on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 25 to 35 minutes, turning
occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Cut large X across top of each packet; fold
back foil. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cilantro.
Yield: 12 servings
To Bake: Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil. Place frozen
corn in pan. Pour butter mixture evenly over corn. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): To bake, heat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake for 30 to
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 230 (Calories from Fat 120); Total
Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 30mg; Sodium 140mg; Total
Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 4g); Protein 4g
Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Fat Carbohydrate
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Betty Crocker/General Mills
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.