Grilled Jalapeno Bacon Wraps
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Spread cream cheese to fill jalapeno halves. Wrap with bacon. Secure with
a wooden pick.
- Place on the grill, and cook until bacon is crispy.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Grilled Vegetable Recipes